The ten most promising seedlings according to the firm Wavestone and Bpifrance’s Hub are:
- Ubble, which offers a solution for remote identity verification via AI
- CyberAngel, a specialist in the detection of data leaks from large groups, is already part of the Next40
- DataDome, which neutralises malicious bots.
- GateWatcher, a supplier of cyber-attack detection probes, was awarded the French Cybersecurity Agency’s label.
- Mailinblack, a Marseille-based seedling in anti-spam and anti-virus solutions
- GitGuardian, which tracks down security flaws in the code of companies published on the GitHub platform
- Reachfive, which offers an SaaS platform for identity and customer access management
- Sekoia, a start-up that shifted from business consulting to software development to anticipate cyber threats.
- EfficientIP, a specialist in IP addressing – the connection between IT devices – which now aspires to protect increasingly complex IT networks
- Tehtris, a Gironde-based company created by two former DGSE officials and specialised in the fight against cyber-abuse and cyber-espionage.